In the following, I inform you which personal data is collected in connection with the use of this website and for what purpose. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses.
2. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Friends & Sons LLC
Sharjah Media City
Formation No. 2323887
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) Visiting the website
Visiting this website is generally possible without providing personal data.
When accessing the website, however, information is automatically sent to the server of this website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requested computer
- Date and time of the server request
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data is processed by me for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of the website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- improvement of my offer
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. My legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data processing listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Participation in campaigns around The Bonus Awards
(1) Participation in voting and survey
For the participation in the voting the indication of personal data, in particular a registration is not necessary.
The data that you provide to me as part of your voting will be evaluated by me exclusively to determine the Bonus Award winners.
I evaluate the data that you also provide to me as part of the survey exclusively for statistical purposes in order to improve my offer for you and to create a study on the use of bonus programs.
For the creation, the technical implementation as well as for the evaluation of the voting and the survey I use the services of the provider Lamapoll, a product of Lamano GmbH & Co. KG, Frankfurter Allee 69 in 10247 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter “Lamapoll”). Through your voluntary participation in the voting and the survey or by clicking on the “Vote now” button, you will be forwarded directly to Lamapoll, which will process the data you have provided for us in compliance with the necessary data protection and data security measures.
By using the services of Lamapoll, personal data to be provided voluntarily in individual cases will be collected and processed by Lamapoll. Lamapoll acts as a service provider for me within the scope of an order processing according to Art. 28 DSGVO. Lamapoll uses the collected data exclusively for the purpose stated here, on my behalf. A further use of the data by Lamapoll as well as a transfer to third parties does not take place. A storage of the data collected by Lamapoll together with other personal data of the participant of the voting or survey does not take place.
Further information on the processing of data by Lamapoll can be found at: https://www.lamapoll.de/Datenschutz-Sicherheit and for the use of the survey tool at https://www.lamapoll.de/cms/files/files/Datenschutzerklärung%20-%20Umfrage-Tool.pdf.
Participation in the voting and survey is voluntary. With your participation you give me your consent to the processing of your personal data or by Lamapoll according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
This data will only be stored for the duration of the voting and evaluation 6 months. After that, the data will be deleted.
You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in the context of the feedback survey or to delete the data you have provided. You can unsubscribe at any time. It can be done by e-mail (email@example.com) to us. A subsequent correction of individual answers after sending the survey is not possible.
(2) Raffle participation
For the participation in a raffle organized on this website, the processing of certain personal data is necessary for the purpose of a possible prize notification and transmission as well as for your identification.
For your participation in this, I initially only need your e-mail address.
I will only require your contact details (name and address) after the prize has been determined and only in the event that you have been determined as the winner, in order to be able to send you the prize.
Depending on the type of prize, it may also be necessary to provide other or additional data (e.g. your membership number if you win bonus points in the relevant bonus program). I will request this additional data by writing to you by e-mail via the e-mail address you have provided. You are not obliged to provide me with this additional data. However, in the event that you do not provide me with this additional data, I may not be able to send you the prize.
Your personal data will be processed by me for the purpose of conducting the sweepstakes on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
I conduct the raffles together with cooperation partners. In individual cases, it may be necessary for me to forward certain data to the cooperation partner specifically responsible for the redemption of the prize. For example, for the redemption of bonus points won, it is necessary that the provider of the relevant bonus program is informed of the bonus program membership number of the winner. You will be informed of this cooperation partner before the corresponding data is transferred, as part of your prize notification. Any further transfer of your personal data to third parties or use of the data for advertising purposes (e.g. for sending newsletters) will only take place if this is necessary for the implementation of the competition or if you have previously given your express consent to this.
If you subscribe to a newsletter from us as part of the competition, please note our data protection information on our newsletter dispatch in this statement.
Your personal data will be deleted automatically after the competition has ended, unless you have given us permission to process your data beyond the purpose of the competition or legal regulations prevent deletion.
c) Subscription to the newsletter (klicktipp)
With your consent, you can subscribe to my newsletter, with which I inform you about bonus programs, cashback and travel offers.
The newsletter is sent using “KlickTipp”, a newsletter sending platform of the UK provider KLICK-TIPP LIMITED, 15 Cambridge Court, 210 Shepherd’s Bush Road, London W6 7NJ, United Kingdom (hereinafter “KlickTipp”).
The data processing here takes place on my behalf on the basis of a commission processing agreement that I have concluded with KlickTipp. In it, KlickTipp undertakes to protect the data of my users, to process it only on our behalf and, in particular, not to pass it on to third parties. KlickTipp agrees to comply with EU data protection regulations.
For the subscription to my newsletter I use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your subscription I send an e-mail to the submitted e-mail address, in which I ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with foreign e-mail addresses. The subscription for the newsletter is logged in order to be able to prove the subscription process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the subscription and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored with KlickTipp are also logged. If you do not confirm your subscription within 2 weeks, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month.
For sending the newsletter, I only need your email address. After your confirmation, I store your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.
The e-mail addresses of my newsletter subscribers, as well as their other data described in the context of this notice, are stored on the servers of Klicktipp in the EU. KlickTipp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletters on my behalf.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
I would like to point out that after sending the newsletter, your user behavior with regard to my newsletter will be evaluated by me. With Klick-Tipp, I have the option to link your personal data with so-called SmartTags. When you sign up, you automatically receive a tag with the name of the relevant sign-up form. In addition, Klick-Tipp automatically sets the tags “Email received”, “Email opened”, “Email clicked” and “Email viewed in browser”.
If you do not want KlickTipp to analyze your data, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter or revoke your consent (see above).
The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by me until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and will be deleted after you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
4. Data forwarding
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those expressly stated here.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that I thereby gain direct knowledge of your identity.
The use is limited to technically necessary cookies. Without these cookies, my website cannot be displayed (completely correctly). These are basically transient cookies that are deleted after the end of your website visit, at the latest when you close your browser. You cannot deselect these cookies if you wish to use my website. The individual cookies can be seen in the Consent Manager.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
6. Your rights
a) The right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability, revocation, complaint
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about their details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by me;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and I no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. This has the consequence that I may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our branch office for this purpose.
b) Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by me without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to: