CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organiser
These General Terms and Conditions of Participation apply to the competitions organised by Ulf-Gunnar Switalski, Marienburger Straße 30a, 10405 Berlin (“Mr Switalski”) on the website https://thebonusawards.com as part and around the voting of the BENE Bonus Awards.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge. It is done by filling out the competition form. The closing date for entries is 18.02.2024 at 23:59.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All persons aged 16 and over from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland are eligible to participate. All persons involved in the realisation of the competition and their family members are excluded from participation.
- The prerequisite for participation in the competition is the provision of an e-mail address and consent to the sending of a newsletter offered by Ulf-Gunnar Switalski on the topics of bonus programmes, cashback and travel offers to this e-mail address. Effective consent requires that the ownership of the e-mail address is confirmed by clicking on a link that is sent (so-called double opt-in).
- Although membership of a particular bonus programme is not a prerequisite for participation in the competition, redemption of the prize in the event of winning bonus points is linked to the winner’s membership of the relevant bonus programme. Therefore, if a participant is determined to be the winner of bonus points and the winner is not yet a member of the relevant bonus programme, the prize can only be redeemed if the winner first establishes his/her membership of the relevant bonus programme. If the winner of the bonus points refuses to establish a corresponding membership, the prize cannot be redeemed. The winner cannot derive any claims for reimbursement from the failure to redeem the prize.
3. Prizes, prize determination and notification
You can win:
When participating in the voting competition
- 3x 50 EUR EMP shopping voucher
- 3x Flying Blue Gold Karte
- 1x 30,000 Hyatt Points
- 2 x 15,000 Hyatt Points
- 1 night for 2 people in the Executive Suite at the JW Marriott Hotel Berlin with breakfast & 3 course lunch or dinner
- 2x 10,000 Miles & More premium miles
- 2x 5,000 Miles & More premium miles
The winners will be determined after the closing date for participation in a random raffle among all participants. The winners will then be contacted by email. The prize will be awarded exclusively to the winners.
If a winner does not respond to the prize notification within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen. If the e-mail cannot be delivered, Mr. Switalski is not obliged to carry out further investigations, but can immediately determine a new winner.
Only one prize is possible per participant. Exchange, transfer, self-collection or cash payment of the prize is not possible. Depending on the type of prize, the prize will be sent to the winner either by post to the address provided or by simply crediting the bonus points won into their member account. Mr. Switalski will bear any costs incurred for shipping. When the prize is handed over to a transport person, the risk passes to the winner.
4. Final provisions
- Mr. Switalski reserves the right to end the competition prematurely or to extend it at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. This applies in particular if the scheduled running of the competition is disrupted or prevented.
- Mr. Switalski reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition for important reasons and to reclaim prizes, especially if there is reasonable suspicion or evidence of misrepresentation, manipulation, violation of these conditions of participation or other unlawful acts.
- Questions and complaints should be directed to Mr. Switalski, Marienburger Straße 30a, 10405 Berlin.
- The competition is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Legal recourse is excluded.